A/Professor Michele Rosano
Assoc Prof Michele Rosano (B.Ec, MBus, PhD) is the Director of the Sustainable Engineering Group (SEG) at Curtin University, Perth Western Australia.
Michele is a resource economist with particular research interests in life cycle assessment, environmental economics and resource efficiency. Her focus at SEG is in the development of applied sustainable engineering research and the extension of sustainable engineering education.
- Strength testing of FRP under different pressure/temperatures
- Acoustic sensor assessment of FRP strength testing under different conditions
- Flexible pavement testing for shakedown response of granular materials
- A framework of sustainability assessment on composite materials
- Sustainable engineering education – A national challenge
- Industrial Symbiosis potential in architecture
Sustainable Engineering Group
GPO Box U1987
Perth Western Australia 6845
Building 603, Room 221
6 Sarich Way, Technology Park
Tel: +61 8 9266 4240
Fax: +61 8 9266 4811