A/Professor Michele Rosano
Assoc Prof Michele Rosano (B.Ec, MBus, PhD) is the Director of the Sustainable Engineering Group (SEG) at Curtin University, Perth Western Australia.
Michele is a resource economist with particular research interests in life cycle assessment, environmental economics and resource efficiency. Her focus at SEG is in the development of applied sustainable engineering research and the extension of sustainable engineering education.
Latest student stories
- Alternative tailings disposals: are they improving mine tailings management performance?
Vol 11, No 1. Australian Resources and Investment
By Joni Safaat Adiansyah, Sustainable Engineering Group
- Life cycle review of renewable energy options in regional areas
- LCA assessment of water treatment technologies in arid environments
- Complex systems modelling of Renewable energy integration into the grid and public policy implications
- Reducing the Urban heat island effects associated with pavement design and building construction
- Review of core sustainability concepts in science education
- Assessing the sustainability benefits in remanufacturing
- Development of sustainability metrics for mining production and sustainability leadership in the resources sector
- Energy policy implications for renewable energy adoption in Australia
- Review of waste management regulations and policy incentives in promoting resource recycling
Sustainable Engineering Group
GPO Box U1987
Perth Western Australia 6845
Building 603, Room 221
6 Sarich Way, Technology Park
Tel: +61 8 9266 4240
Fax: +61 8 9266 4811