A/Professor Michele Rosano
Assoc Prof Michele Rosano (B.Ec, MBus, PhD) is the Director of the Sustainable Engineering Group (SEG) at Curtin University, Perth Western Australia.
Michele is a resource economist with particular research interests in life cycle assessment, environmental economics and resource efficiency. Her focus at SEG is in the development of applied sustainable engineering research and the extension of sustainable engineering education.
Latest student stories
- Alternative tailings disposals: are they improving mine tailings management performance?
Vol 11, No 1. Australian Resources and Investment
By Joni Safaat Adiansyah, Sustainable Engineering Group
- The use of positive deviance frameworks in the development of sustainability education models
- Microscopic analysis of FRP samples after temperature and heat duress
- Comparative sustainability assessment of construction materials
- Lime kiln dust as a mineral filler in asphalt
- Urban heat island effects associated with pavement design
- Sustainable engineering education – Acacia Awards National Competition
- Renewable energy integration – a complex systems approach
- Sustainability benefits of remanufacturing
Sustainable Engineering Group
GPO Box U1987
Perth Western Australia 6845
Building 603, Room 221
6 Sarich Way, Technology Park
Tel: +61 8 9266 4240
Fax: +61 8 9266 4811